Feb 10, 2011

The Black Dagger Brotherhood

Before I read Twilight I wasn't a book lover, honestly, and after I finished it, I was so hungry for more good books, for something else to read. But I'm kind of picky with what I read, so the process to find something that would satisfy me was long and tiresome.

That was till I found the jewel that Mrs. J.R. Ward had created.

Is a world totally and completly different from Twilight. The only similarity is that there are vampires in both worlds.

It has everything you can want in a book. Really. And I love the Brothers like there is no tomorrow. Every. Single. One. Of. Them.

So far there are eight books and an Insider's Guide. And the ninth is coming out in march *squeals*

So go now and read them. Promise that you won't rergret.

Click here to see a larger version.

No comments:

Post a Comment